Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Goals

Not since college have I done what I just did. It's taken me five years to sit down and just let my mind and heart put down on paper what my intentions are for a brief moment in time. Goals. I made a list of goals to encourage, and perhaps, push me to accomplish what I truly want to gain from life this summer. So, in the name of accountability (and inspiration for you?) I have listed my goals below.
Summer 2010 Goals
1. read the following books
The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Babery
Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes
Hadrian and the Triumph of Rome by Anthony Everitt
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet
The Lady in the Palazzo: at Home in Umbria by Marlena de Blasi
Not Built in a Day: Exploring the Architecture of Rome by George H. Sullivan
2. not to waste my days
3. organize the shoes in my closet (with a box and picture of the pair)
4. begin my “Learn Italian at Home” lessons
5. go to the pool at least three days a week
6. make sauces, dishes that can be frozen in order to prep for baby arrival
7. keep my house clean
8. hang out with family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment