Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Recipe Tonight

Over the past few years I've had an underline goal in my life. Try to cook one new recipe every week. Today, I will pursue this goal. On the menu tonight? Balsamic-Marinated Flank Steak accompanied with a Green Bean and Grape Tomato Salad with Kalamata Vinaigrette. This meal is dedicated to my lovely sister, JoDee. She has a delicious dinner very similar to this one. Alas, I have lost both recipes and when attempts to contact her were unsuccessful, I had to resort to the world wide web of information. Cheers to you JoDee, bon appetit!

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/recipes/2007/06/27/balsamic-marinated-flank-steak-salsa-verde/printer/

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/printerfriendly/Green-Bean-and-Grape-Tomato-Salad-with-Kalamata-Vinaigrette-105280

2 comments:

  1. Hideo Rebecca Sue!

    Here is the flank steak recipe, in case you read this before dinner:

    Marinate Flank steak in 1 cup balsamic vinegar + 1/2 cup of olive oil + 3 sprigs of rosemary + 3-5 garlic cloves chopped. Marinate for 30 minutes to two hours. Salt and pepper both sides. Cook in broiler for 7 - 9 minutes per side.

    Bon Appetit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are now on my list to check on a regular basis! love that you have a blog and love even more that you are having a little baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete