Monday, April 5, 2010

Narnia


Over the Easter weekend, Katherine's nursery began its renovation. First order of business: remove hideous (to me) mirrored closet door, replace with nice white closet door. The task was accomplished by none other than Randy "Daddy" White and Bobby "B-Pop" White. I have to say the father and son duo was very successful. They single-handedly began the transformation of Katherine's wardrobe. To make these doors the gateway to a magical land of imagination and beauty (because we all know closets do hold this mystery) I went on a mission today with Auntie Mindy and cousin Elle. We found two shiny pink knobs. Perfection really. Here's to you Katherine and your fabulous new wardrobe!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely title. At first I thought that you may incorporate a Narnia theme into Kathryn's room (which I thought was fabulous!). Now I realize it was about the closet doors. Tell Randy great job-- they look professionally installed. I love the knobs!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete